Connecting new music player won't allow oggs

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Tue Oct 30 00:59:53 UTC 2007

On Monday 29 October 2007, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> On Monday 29 October 2007, Seb Ruiz wrote:
> > Looks like Qt is automatically adding in shortcut accelerators.
>
> Yeah, I thought about that too, but recreating the code in a small test
> program did not provide the same results.  The test program does not,
> however, use a .ui file, so I'll have to troll through the documentation
> and/or the generated code and see if anything looks suspicious.

When I change the relevant lines in updateConfigDialogLists to:

debug() << "adding " << *it << " to addSupportedButton popup" << endl;
int i = m_addSupportedButton->popup()->insertItem( *it );
debug() << "added text: " << m_addSupportedButton->popup()->text( i ) << endl;

The second debug line does not have an ampersand.  I'd expect if a shortcut
accelerator was being automatically added it'd happen right away, but that's
an assumption.

So it, whatever it is, is somehow/where happening between that point, and when
the function that is entered when the menu item is selected is called.

--Jeff