[Feedback] Counter

andreamorasso at gmail.com andreamorasso at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 12:35:58 UTC 2007

Enrico sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi! I notice that the counter for each song starts at the beginning of the
song. I would find it better if the counter would skip at the end, when the
song has actually played rather than at the beginning. Do you think it
would be easy to develop a choose-parameter to set when the counter must
step up?
I'm used to have stats on the songs I listen, so a counter activated when
the song just begins is not useful for me (I could skip to the next song
after few seconds, and still it would be count as "one more listen", it's
quite far from the truth;-) )
Thanks everybody for the great work you do!
Bye