Amarok in OpenSuse 10.3

Sascha Sommer ssommer at suse.de
Tue Oct 9 05:18:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2007, Robert Smits wrote:
> On Monday 08 October 2007 16:49:56 Christie Harris wrote:
> > This is probably worth reporting to the opensuse bug tracker, as
> > they're responsible for the gstreamer support in their Amarok package.
> >
> > Christie
>
> I reported it to bugzilla finally. I never could make any sense out of the
> open suse wiki reporter.

What reporter? I never heard of it before.

The reason amarok is configured to use the yauap/GStreamer engine by default
is that this is somewhat the only way to get mp3s working with amarok out of
the box. This way the fluendo mp3 plugin can be used.
Looks like the playlist issue silently got in with the online update ;(

Regards

Sascha