[Feedback] problem. ipod?

Martin Aumueller aumuell at reserv.at
Mon Oct 8 10:53:46 UTC 2007

Your ipod has to be mounted, just like e.g. a USB key. Please make sure that
this is done such that you (i.e. your user account) has the rights to write
to the mounted ipod. Please check the documentation of your distro how to
mount USB keys.

If your ipod is mounted with the OS X HFS file system, then you won't get
write access unless you specify the mount option force.