[Feedback] Feature-Suggestion fot the Playlist

koeglstefan at gmx.at koeglstefan at gmx.at
Fri Oct 5 06:13:14 UTC 2007

Stefan Kögl hat eine Nachricht mit dem Kontaktformular auf
http://amarok.kde.org/de/contact geschickt.

I saw how far the new Amarok, especially the playlist, is progressing and
thought, it'd be the right time to suggest a feature:

When adding a track to the playlist (or moving a playlist-entry), it would
be nice to see when the track will be played.
An example: I drag a track from my music collection into the playlist and
a little infox box pop up beside the cursor which says "7m 34s" and tells
me, that the track would start in 7min 34s if i drop it here. So its just
the sum of the track-lengths from the currently played song (or the first
song, if none is currently played) to the cursor-position minus the already
elapsed time from the current track.

What do you think about this feature? Should I post it somewhere?

Thanks,

Stefan