Upgrade to 1.4.7 & Build Collection = Incorrect Mapping

bhanks at bhanks.com bhanks at bhanks.com
Wed Oct 3 14:26:16 UTC 2007

> Bad data in, bad data out. :)
>
> You could use PicardTagger to retag your files.
>
> Ian

Yep.  I'm just confused about how the tags got changed in the first
place.  The were all fine back in the F6 days.

I've tried to install the Picard Tagger on F7, but wxPython is giving
me fits. It's crashing on the "import wx" line of tagger.py.  The odd
part is that when I start the python shell and and execute "import
wx", it works fine.

I'll admit that I'm a python novice, so it's likely some stupid
mistake.  I'm currently in the process of searching for HOWTO docs to
help me get started.  If anyone has any suggestions on the wxPython
error or HOWTO docs for the python moron, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks again,
-- Brian