Questions about Lyrics

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Mon Oct 1 16:40:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

> Thanks for your quick reply
> Great News!!1 Hope it does as I know some people who will LOVE it in
> Windows! Any idea when 2.0 may be ready (roughly)?

When it's done. ;-)
I wouldn't expect it this year.

> Can you tell me where the database is? Or if I can access it directly -
> Is there a  tutorial or something for the db??

If you are using the default sqlite database, it can be found at
~/.kde/share/apps/amarok/collection.db

There are tools to edit it directly, but you have to understand, that
this is everything but supported.
There also exists a DCOP call to send custom SQL to the database.
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/DCOP
QStringList query (QString sql) - Queries the database via SQL.

For MySQL you could use phpMyAdmin or another tool of your choice.

cu
--
http://krohlas.de/blog/?eid=76