[Feedback] Playlist

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:50:01 UTC 2007

> Perhaps it can for the 2.0 series -- I'm not sure, but someone working on the
> playlist for 2.0 may be able to chime in about it.

As we are now saving playlists in xspf format and this, to the best of
my knowledge, allows custom meta data for each track, there are not
technical reasons this is not doable. Someone would have to come up
with a nice interface for enabling and disabling this, and showing it
graphically in the playlist, so people are not confused when it all of
a sudden stops playing