[Feedback] Amarok corrupts ipod nano 4gb (3th generation)

yoar_sux at yahoo.co.uk yoar_sux at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 18:08:58 UTC 2007

Javier sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hello there. I've just bought an iPod nano 4GB (3th generation, silver
colored) and I cannot transfer music to it. Well, I can transfer files to
it, but he says "no music" or "no songs". If I transfer the files with
iTunes songs are shown and can be player.
I'm using Amarok 1.4.7 (under KDE 3.5.4, with libgpod 0.6). Transfered
files with gtkpod are algo invisibles to the iPod, so I'm thinking that the
problem is with libgpod, that doesn't support my brand new player yet.