Replay Gain tags

Miguel Angel Alvarez maacruz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:31:11 UTC 2007

El Martes 13 Noviembre 2007, Kevin O'Brien escribió:
> I am trying to find where the selection exists to Apply Replaygain Tags
> in Amarok 1.4.7, but I cannot find it. I saw it referenced on the
> ReplayGain page at KDE-Apps.org, which said:
>
> "You can analyze a stream, file, album or your whole collection from the
> playlist's context menu:"
>
> Well, I have been looking at the Context menu, and I don't see anything
> that looks like it has ReplayGain settings in it.
>
> Can anyone show me where this is?
Go to menu Tools->Script Manager
In the script manage:
Click "Get more scripts" and install "ReplayGain"
Expand the "General" folder, select amarok_replaygain and click "Run"
Click "Configure"
When the ReplayGain configuration dialog opens, look in the Dependencies tab
if you need to install any helper program (depending on your music collection
filetypes).
Install any dependency you need.
Then you'll be able make full use of replaygain.

--
Don't see the world through a window, be open{source}minded, and be free :-)