Replay Gain tags

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Fri Nov 9 00:58:39 UTC 2007

I am trying to find where the selection exists to Apply Replaygain Tags
in Amarok 1.4.7, but I cannot find it. I saw it referenced on the
ReplayGain page at KDE-Apps.org, which said:

"You can analyze a stream, file, album or your whole collection from the
playlist's context menu:"

Well, I have been looking at the Context menu, and I don't see anything
that looks like it has ReplayGain settings in it.

Can anyone show me where this is?

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL