Can't load booleans from postgresql database

Daniel Holth dholth at fastmail.fm
Tue Nov 6 05:31:35 UTC 2007

The Amarok that came with Gutsy Gibbon can't load booleans from a
postgresql database (it can save them just fine). I think Amarok would
be more useful if it was able to load booleans from the database after
it saved them. It was looking for "true", but postgresql reports only
the single character "t" as fixed below:

amarok/src/collectiondb.h:        QString boolT() const { if
(getDbConnectionType() == DbConnection::postgresql) return "t"; else
return "1"; }

Now I can happily mark my podcasts as "add to media device transfer
queue". Thanks Amarok!

- Daniel Holth