Setting "Amarok Full Screen" to run instead of a screensaver

Craig Ross craig at ventexwebdesigns.com.au
Sun May 20 11:06:54 UTC 2007

Hi all,
Full marks on creating the best media player software I've used

Just a thought

I use Amarok on my media center pc and I've just started to use Amarok Full
Screen as recommended by this mailing list

I would like to be able to set this application to run as a screen saver (or
something of the same nature)
This would mean that if i don't touch my computer for a set time it would
automatically run this application.
I've had a look around google and asked a few questions on IRC but none can
really give me an answer.

My question really is...

Is there a screensaver available that will start an application for me?
or
Is there another means of getting an application to run after a time period
of no use in linux (ubuntu)

If i (or anyone) can find a means of getting this to work i will contact the
Amarok Full Screen Developers about getting it implemented on a larger scale

Thanks
--
Craig Ross
0407283367