Long playlist causes long startup

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Sat May 5 14:19:01 UTC 2007

Christian--

I like this idea, personally.  You can already pull the tracks you want
from the Smart Playlist...if randomization was optional for dynamic
playlists you could cycle through music in a clean (playlist-wise) way
but in a user-defined pattern.

Do me a favor and create a wishlist item at bugs.kde.org.  I doubt
this'll go into 1.4 series since it's pretty much feature-frozen but it
could be a target for the 2.x series (especially given how the playlist
is going to be redesigned).

--Jeff