[Feedback] Amarok + 1.4

Egor Fatyushin baphonet at gmail.com
Wed May 2 18:34:07 UTC 2007

Hello Arvid,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. And one another question... Amarok
in some reason doesn't read ID3 tags if tracks were added from the
samba shared folder (w/o 'write' rights) and it reads tags just fine
if user adds music to playlist from some samba shared folder and owns
'write' rights for that. Will it be fixed? Or it's feature not the
bug?

Regards,
Egor