Advanced shuffle / auto-insert tracks

Mark mark at voidzero.net
Thu Mar 29 16:33:51 UTC 2007

Hi Hans and Jeff,

Thanks for the reply,

I have indeed noticed that there are these options, yes. However, it is not as
powerful and almost 'magic' as the RoboDJ shuffler. This is why I included a
link to the source code of the actual plugin, so that whoever that would
understand it could see if there are juicy elements in it that could be for
Amaroks benefit. In the mean while I will use the dynamic playlists :)

Mark.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 12:29:16PM CEST, Hans Chen spoke 7.3K bytes, saying: