download amarok using svn

Gleb Litvjak blaster999 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:01:28 UTC 2007

On Thursday 22 March 2007 08:11:39 sheen mac wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I tried to download using svn.But I got this error
> "marok-svn requires kdialog, which wasn't found in your $PATH!".
> I found CLI option will avoid this.How can I add CLI option to the
> command.
>

> Kindly help me.
>
> Thanks In Advance,
> Sheen

As I understand, you are using Amarok-SVN script from kde-look. I've looked
into the sources of the script, but didn't find any option that disables
KDialog. In fact, it's hardcoded into the script. You need to install
package "kdialog" using your distro's package manager.

Best regards,
Gleb Litvjak

--
Registered Linux user #439949