Anyone else have multiple collections?

listMAN listman at jetcity.org
Thu Mar 22 00:10:42 UTC 2007

Hi.  Thanks to all the developers for their great work on Amarok.  I'm
wondering if others have already solved my problem?  I'm a farily new user
and already have 22300 tracks.  That doesn't include my CDs, my 78 recordings
or my collection of old radio transcripts.  It seems counterporductive to
dump all these items into a single database with only the genre field to
define them.
Anyone else with a widely scattered collection?  How do you "manage" it?  Do I
need to learn SQL?

Maybe its the same question, but are there any docs on implementation besides
the source?

tia,
lm