Google Summer Code

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 06:22:59 UTC 2007

> - I think with ITunes most people find new podcasts though the ITunes
> interface. Implementing something like this for Amarok builtin browser
> would really help novice users, we can pull data from podcast alley,
> digg's new podcasting section, NPR, or whatever.

I have been thinking about moving the podcast feature to its own service on
top of the servicebrowser framework I am working on. This would allow us to
create an interface more specifically geared towards this sort of thing. I
personally think that the playlist browser is being used for too many, too
different things at the moment. Others may violently disagree though! :-)

- Nikolaj