Syncing itunes and amarok database

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Sun Mar 18 19:06:19 UTC 2007

All Amarok stores in the database is statistics. Last time played, how
many times played, the score etc. You probably wouldn't want to share
this with your wife anyways.

The database also stores the ID3 tags, but this is really more of a
cache to make things faster. The file is the ultimate authority on
artist name, album title etc.

So really what your looking for is some file sharing solution.
Couldn't the Mac somehow share files with your Linux box?

Ian Monroe