feature wish: two click label application from mini player

reuben firmin rf at flavor8.com
Fri Mar 16 18:05:16 UTC 2007

Use case: let's say I have a "party" playlist that loads songs tagged with
the "party" label. I listen to music all day, but because of screen
constraints use the mini player (i.e. not the full playlist). I'd like to be
able to right click on the mini player, and see included in the context menu
a "labels" submenu with, e.g., my 10 most popular labels. That way as I
listen to my collection, I can easily enhance the metadata that's build
around the collection.

Cheers
Reuben