Taggin'

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Wed Mar 14 00:44:05 UTC 2007

Wednesday 14 March 2007 01:38 skrev Gianluca:
> i have to ask you a feature...
> in the window that let me tag my songs/albums/etc etc can you put a
> sinple, light and "quite invisible" checkbox for reneme the name of
> the file, no the tag ma the real mane like mysong.ogg
>
> lot of people like have an ordinated collection ad if they want do the
> renaming they have to use juk or software like easytag & co.
>
> imho this can be a little step to make amarok a killer application...
>
> bye...
>
> PS: i repeat, i'm sorry about my english...

  No worries about your English :)

  The feature you're requesting is already there, just in a different place :)
Right-click on your track (anywhere, playlist or collection is equally good),
then go to Manage Files and select the Organize File item in that menu. The
rest should be more or less self-explanatory :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://www.leinir.dk/

"A Vast Swimmer Keeps No Pets"