GUI changes

Andreas Meyer Berntsen flinkebernt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 22:18:21 UTC 2007

I'm sorry, but I don't agree. The tabbed layout of amarok is compliant with
all the other KDE apps I use (both vertical and horizontal tabs).

My opinion is that the Amarok developers have actually listened to their users
during the development cycle, and have landed perfectly in the land where it
can fit both beginners as well as more advanced users.

Moving the tabs to the bottom would just be confusing, at least for the
general KDE user.