Better stream support (error handling)

Denny Schierz linuxmail at 4lin.net
Mon Mar 12 09:47:42 UTC 2007

hi,

1.)

i often have disconnects while listing radio stations and sometimes
amarok (1.4.5 ppc/ubuntu edgy) plays nothing - means, amarok plays
silence. I have to stop and restart and i get back the music.

2.)

also a problem is to start the playback. I have to doubleclick the
stream twice and more times. Amarok tells me, that the xine engine has
some problems but after the third or forth try, amarok plays.
What is _really_ annoying, the error messages. Often i have 3-4 messages
while starting webradio listening ("error loading medium" etc.).

cu denny