Amarok 1.4.5 Solaris 10 x86

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 09:57:06 UTC 2007

Hi again,

> On 3/10/07, Jeff Mitchell <kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com> wrote:
> > Also, did the USE_SOLARIS define work for you?

Yup the svn code works.

I researched this some more. The posix way is to return a struct
defined in dirent.h. Linux doesnt do it like this. The struct returned
is shielded from the progarmmer as an __dirstream whatever that is
(Can't find its typedef). Anyway this means that a function is needed
to get stuff out again.

Also I checked my openbsd box to check the patch would work. It will.
Its amusing how they implemented dirfd() also:

#define dirfd(dirp)     ((dirp)->dd_fd)

Also I have contacted the xine-lib blastwave porter about having 1.1
upgraded to 1.4. Awaiting a reply. Until then Im using svn amarok with
the line commented out. Works fine.

--
Best Regards

Edd