[Feedback] Windows version

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Sat Mar 3 20:28:43 UTC 2007

On Friday 02 March 2007, jpe.1337 at gmail.com wrote:
> Josh sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> Please make a Windows version of Amarok. I love this music player for my
> Ubuntu system and I would love it as a different player from iTunes on
> Windows.

Also, KDE4 is being ported to Windows.  This means that theoretically Amarok
should be able to be ported as well.  There will undoubtedly need to be some
work done, so anyone you know with coding experience that will be able to
work on getting it to work on Windows (when we're at that point)...well,
point them our way...

--Jeff