[Feedback] Amarok, MTP transfers, and battery drain

J wasteyourtimehere at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:09:03 UTC 2007

I've not seen the same behavior when I use other applications to transfer
mp3's to my device, but only Gnomad2 and the Rhythmbox svn will do it, and
neither very well, so I don't use them (Gnomad2 leaves out metadata, and
Rhythmbox can't stay up long enough to work).

My previous device used to gain charge through USB, but I think that's
because it was a USB mass storage device; this current device can only be
used as an MTP device.  It's a problem; the company (iRiver) stopped support
on this device the week it arrived.

So Seb, you're saying this is a libmtp problem?

--
J Wood, PhD Candidate, University of Virginia
Blogs for my book Living Lost: