opml import/export supported?

Tony 7digit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 01:51:55 UTC 2007

Hi!

I use amaroK to listen to my music collection and also subscribe to my
favorite podcasts. The problem is, amaroK seems to lack the support of OPML
import/export, which could be found in many other podcast clients. This
little bug makes it somehow tricky to share my podcasts subscription list
with my friends. Is there any solution for this yet?

Thanks.
Tony

--
Try out the revolutionary web browser: Flock
www.flock.com

Get frustrated with Windows XP? Why not try Ubuntu- the free operational
system for human beings?
www.ubuntu.com
www.ubuntu.org.cn