[Feedback] Request: A way to locally sort artists under same name

danielpus at gmail.com danielpus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:51:31 UTC 2007

Daniel sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hello,

Today The White Stripes, The_White_Stripes and White Stripes are sorted as
three different bands. If a user got a lot of albums by, synonymously, the
same band it can lead to some annoyance.
I am requesting a way to locally (under your own user/installation) sort
artist under same band name, instead of having to edit the id-tags of every
song and thereby destroying the file's integrity.

you guys are doing a great job with amarok! I would have donated some
€€€, but unfortunately for you; I am a poor student. :)

sincerely
Daniel