[Feedback] Amarok is great

nelfer19 at yahoo.com nelfer19 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 21:58:24 UTC 2007

Nelson Rodriguez sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hey guys, just wanted to say that Amarok is great...right now I'm behind a
few releases (I'm on FC3). So pretty much I will upgrade my entire system
to FC6 so I can get the latest Amarok!
No doubt that there is no other better player than Amarok.
One note: It will be nice to have "Amarok only" shortcuts, that will work
only when the screen has the focus, for play, forward, volume, etc. Why you
ask? we have the global shortcuts anyway. Well, I got this tiny
"presentation/multimedia" usb remote control. It works great, emulating
some keystrokes. However, the keystrokes are fixed, namely for powerpoint
and windows media player. So I cannot use with current amarok (unless I
change the globar shortcut for Play to "space" and never be able to type a
space in my computer!) Anyway..thanks for the great product...I'll be doing
some donation soon (business is going great) :)