Amarok 2 devel

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Jun 19 22:16:41 UTC 2007

On 6/19/07, Michael Pujos <pujos.michael at laposte.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'd like to know if there is a particular reason why amarok 2 devel is
> not discussed on this list, like it's happening behind closed doors.

Development used to be discussed on this list, but it became a defacto
user list since anytime a developer would start a thread directed at
other developers it would be hijacked into a 'feature request' thread.

You can follow the amarok-devel list in its public archives.
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/amarok-devel/

I wish there was someway to have the list open to read-only
subscribers. We obviously want to encourage new people to become
involved with development.

Ian Monroe