[Feedback] Is there any developers need?

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:22:07 UTC 2007

Hello Andrey

We always need developers! :-)

There are a great many areas where you could contribute. The easiest
way to find out more would be to sign up for the Amarok mailing list
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/amarok and catch us on IRC
channel  #amarok on irc.freenode.net.

Personally I could really use help implementing more services (such as
jamendo.com, mp3tunes oboe locker, ccmixter... ) on top of the new
service framework, and I am sure the other developers have many other
places where help would be appreciated. Or maybe you already have a
great idea that you would like to implement. It depends mainly on your
own interests!

- Nikolaj