Review

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Sat Jun 16 11:41:12 UTC 2007

On 6/16/07, Ljubomir Simin <ljubomir.simin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/16/07, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> > Found this 1.4.5 review on the net, it's quite neat:
> >
> > http://shiftbackspace.com/2007/06/01/amarok-a-review/
> >

> I might mention about it in the next AWN, which should be ready
> "Really Soon (TM)".
> BTW, when is 1.4.6 going to be released? Maybe I should sync with it.

Here's the official schedule:

2007-06-13: start of string freeze and regression testing
2007-06-17: tagging, upload and end of 1.4 series development
2007-06-18: start of testing by supporting folks and packaging by packagers
2007-06-21: public release of tarball and packages (end of testing)

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Schedule:1.4

However, there's a new development that might require changing the
schedule: Our artist land0 has almost finished his new icon theme, and
we definitely would like to include this in 1.4.6. We'll try to get
this into SVN ASAP.

--
Mark