adding statistics via DCOP doesn't work

Pavol Murin palomurin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 17:10:23 UTC 2007

Hello,
  I wrote a script to assign scores to songs via DCOP. I find the URL
of the song I want to add statistics for, but when I do, the newly
assigned score doesn't show up. When I use the Amarok GUI, it works
correctly. I looked up the differences in the statistics table and I
the uniqueid was missing. So I found it in the uniqueid table and
assigned the same value in the statistics table - this didn't help.

  Do all fields in the statistics table need to be filled? I didn't
find the schema description, so I assume I didn't fill some of the
columns.

  thanks for any hints, muro