[Feedback] New Amarok Logo Coloring

Harald Sitter sitter.harald at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 09:06:49 UTC 2007

On Sunday 29 July 2007 01:09:30 davidbaker84 at hotmail.com wrote:
> Dave Baker sent a message using the contact form at
> http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
> The SVN log message for r692273 asked for feedback on the new logo
> coloring, so I'll add mine. The color is fine for the body of the logo but
> I think it makes the circle around the edge too bold, which gives too much
> focus to the border and detracts from the main logo.

But are you talking about logo or the icon? ^_^

Anyway, should it really be the logo, I have to tell you that the border
 around the icon (i.e. the stroke) is a major part of the logo, since it
 forms the amar_o_k.... for further discussion I added the artist in CC

Still, thanks for the feeedback :)

> I vote to keep the old one.

Noted