Compress to iPod

Hugo Palma hugo.m.palma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:36:46 UTC 2007

Ok, i found the missing packages.
Next problem, my actual use case is that i have my collection in flac
format and i want to convert it to lame when i sync it to my ipod. So,
it seems that transkode actually tries to use the lame application to
convert any file in any format to mp3. Well, afaik that won't work with
flac. I think it would have to convert to wav first and then use lame to
convert it to mp3.

So, is there any way i can configure transkode to do this ?