Svn account for script developers.

Dawid Ciężarkiewicz dawid.ciezarkiewicz at asn.pl
Tue Jul 24 13:14:44 UTC 2007

(note: I'm resending this message after one day in which i didn't showed up in
web mailman; this time i'm subscribed; sorry if it will get dup-ed)

Hi,

I'm a xmppstatusbot script for amarok creator. You can find my little project
here:
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/xmppstatusbot+(jabberstatusbot)?content=57918

Since Alexander Schaber wants to help me (and already did help) improve
xmppstatusbot, svn account(s) for script developers mentioned here:
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Script-Writing_HowTo#SVN_.28Subversion.29_Server

would be very helpful for our collaboration. I don't know if we deserve such
accounts, but if you think that it is possible I honorably asks for two
accounts for us:

for Alexander - prefered login: uranellus
and for me - login: dpc

You can find Alexander's mail in CC field.

Thanks in advance,
Dawid Ciężarkiewicz