Global shortcuts

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 17:30:51 UTC 2007

Hello Amarok developers!

As promised at akademy, I'd like to tell you that global keyboard shortcuts
should be working again in kdelibs. The config widget is still not better
than before, something that is not going to change before the weekend. End of
semester, you know...
If you get problems with global shortcuts - please tell me. The system is new
and it probably has problems.

Cheers,
Andreas
--
- Flint Paper's office is piled high with shot-up criminals and the walls are
  riddled with bullet  holes and he's kissing a beautiful woman right on the