A great user account of using the integrated Magnatune store

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Mon Jul 16 13:21:05 UTC 2007

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen wrote:
> Thought I would share this. Especially like the last paragraph!
>
> http://unixbeard.blogspot.com/2007/06/amarok-magnatune-and-swedish-folk-music.html

Hey I know that blogger!

I'm glad you liked my blog.  ;-)

Since I last wrote that my old Linux box, which was literally rescued
from someone else's garbage bin, died a very hot death.  My blog has
slowed down because I'm spending so much time getting my new workstation
 set up to my liking (which is a nice one this time, and not rescued
from the garbage).  Amarok was of course one of the first things I had
to get working to my liking. ;-)

You will probably see me write about amarok again.  Once I am actively
blogging again I want to take some time to talk more about the
applications that I use regularly, and the features that they have that
some people who already use the app may not have explored yet.

In fact, I do have one other somewhat related post.  If you go to
http://unixbeard.blogspot.com/search/label/amarok you will get only the
posts that I've tagged as being amarok related.