Kinda OT: Amarok for Windows

Arvid Piehl Lauritsen Böttiger arvid at fys.ku.dk
Thu Jul 12 05:16:50 UTC 2007

And if you want a more practical solution than running Amarok in a
virtual linux environment there are alternatives out there. I guess we
all use Amarok because we think it's the best, but that doesn't mean
that all other players out there are bad. not at all!

Take a look at:

* iTunes
* Songbird [http://www.songbirdnest.com/ ]
* Foobar2000 [ http://www.foobar2000.org/ ]

Of course they all have pros and cons, and as usual "whats good for
you depends on what you need" (surprise surprise). If you just need to
play music I guess all of them will do.

Arvid