[Feedback] Suggestions

can.koemek at gmail.com can.koemek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 13:44:52 UTC 2007

Can Koemek hat eine Nachricht mit dem Kontaktformular auf
http://amarok.kde.org/de/contact geschickt.

Dear Amarok team,
I'm sure you get a lot of suggestions for your amazing program, which is
one of my favourite software by the way.
But since I'm using this programm every day with lots of joy, I'm missing
two major features.
The first one is the ability to "tag" or "label" single songs. For
example, I could tag/label all my electro music songs with the tag/label
"Electro", etc... In additions to this, I'd love to have a little checkbox
where I can choose which songs, depending on their tag/label, are shown in
the playlist.
The second feature I'd love to see in Amarok is an improved file browser
which shows the rating of every song, so that one can choose the songs for
his playlist with more information and overview.

I hope you'll consider my suggestions for the next version of Amarok,
which I'm very curious about.
Thanks and best regards,
Can Koemek.