Not good, great job, dudes

Adrián Moreno Peña zetxek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 23:59:20 UTC 2007

Hey there, code masters.

I don't usually write to the development team of the software I use, just
some bug reports or minor sugestions... but your job is plainly amazing,
overall developing this tasteful bit of free software with any charge. I was
in love with Amarok, but recently I've been using the DAAP feature, and this
is more than love now.

Sincerely, I'd pay for your software, it's the best media player i've found,
over some like iTunes, WMP, Winamp, MediaMonkey, Foobar and all the ones
I've ever tested (and of course the best linux one...).

Keep this great job up, I'll keep on spreading the word (some friends say it
looks like I work for you haha), and I'm willing to see what you can do with
KDE4....

Greetings, and thank you very much for developing Amarok!
--
Adrián Moreno Peña