Magnatune Integration

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Wed Jan 31 23:30:06 UTC 2007

Nikolaj--

If there are any updated Wiki pages/docs/threads on the mailing list
you can point people to, it might be worth posting a reply to that
SUSE list.  The SUSE devs were rather terse and really made it sound
like we were doing something fishy.  Posting a link to information
(like how it worked in 1.4.4 vs. 1.4.5, and what there was/was not
access to, etc...basically, the information in your previous mailing
but a little more detailed) that people can browse should help put
people at ease.

I'm particularly thinking of this:

which was obviously a rather misinformed and hasty reply, but still
shows the mentality that some people will get.

--Jeff