Magnatune Integration

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 18:23:22 UTC 2007

The issue was mainly that we had not clearly enough communicated or
stated on the purchase dialog whether the connection used to send the
credit card information was properly encrypted (which it is) and
whether we, the Amarok developers, have access to any of the
information sent to Magnatune (which we do not)

- Nikolaj