labels loss

Maximilian Kossick mkossick at gmx.de
Tue Jan 30 08:21:15 UTC 2007

The problem was a bug in sqlite which was introduced in sqlite 3.3.9:
"Fix a bug in the IS NULL optimization that was added in version 3.3.9 - the
bug was causing incorrect results on certain LEFT JOINs that included in the
WHERE clause an IS NULL constraint for the right table of the LEFT JOIN."

The bug does not exist anymore in Amaroks's sqlite 3.3.12