Amarok Digest, Vol 9, Issue 43

Ljubomir Simin ljubomir.simin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:53:31 UTC 2007

On Monday 29 January 2007 14:40, Marcel Urech wrote:
> On Monday 29 January 2007 12:00:32 amarok-request at kde.org wrote:
> > SVN users can have it back right after the
> > release, and people with stable versions have never seen this, so they
> > can wait, can't they?
>
> Well, I'm afraid that's not true.
>
> http://ljubomir.simin.googlepages.com/awnissue3
> http://ljubomir.simin.googlepages.com/awnissue4
>
> People saw the "Album covers in Collection Browser" - now it's removed.

According to Google Analytics stats, Issue 5 bes been viewed 1500 times. I do
not have any stats for previous releases, unfortunately. It is however stated
on AWN main page that newsletter is unofficial, the state of Amarok is up to
developers. Features are being added and removed, nothing to cry about.

> People saw the "Album covers in Collection Browser" - now it's removed.

AFAIK it is not, only the appearance has been changed. Nothing unexpected from
SVN development field.

> People also were looking forward to "Visual improvements" and the new
> colored stars, but now this got removed as well. Makes me wonder what will
> be next.
>
> I really love the Amarok Weekly Newsletters, but this is no good... :-\

I pay lot of attention to be as correct as possible, and not to state things
which may be incorrect. It's sometimes not that easy. Please inform me if you
are unhappy or doubtfull about any part of AWN, I'll be happy to cooperate.

--
Ljubomir Simin
Registered Linux User #351181