collection sorting

Art Alexion art.alexion at verizon.net
Mon Jan 29 18:41:23 UTC 2007

On Monday 29 January 2007 12:44, Ian Monroe wrote:
> Under whatever Artist you have it set as. Which is probably not what
> you want.  But Amarok isn't sentient

I don't mean to be obstinate, but selecting 'don't show under various artists'
does not bring up a dialog asking me where to show.  Does it work like
EasyTAG directory renaming command?  It takes its info from the first file in
the directory or the one you have selected.

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net
alarm.  Info @