making stars the same color again

Rick W. Chen stuffcorpse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 07:08:41 UTC 2007

I personally like the colours. With all of them yellow it takes some
effort seeing the difference between 5 and 4.5 stars for example,
especially after getting used to them being different colours. I don't
mind the inconsistencies either. maybe putting it as an option to turn
on/off in the settings?

rick