making stars the same color again

Alexandre Oliveira aleprjlists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 00:40:26 UTC 2007

There were some reasons for it:
- Starts were shown in some other places (at least context and
collection browsers) still in yellow only, and we were not really
willing to fix that before the release;
- The look is very debatable. I liked it, but some people had hard
opinions on it. Some just hated it altogether, others considered that
yellow should be 5 instead of 3, etc.
- It can look very bad with some color schemes.