Rediscover your Music!

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 14:13:30 UTC 2007

That is absolutely correct!  Until recently I have only been using
Amarok on occasion, usually in attempt to test the latest collection
scanner code.  Well, after a couple years now it is finally able to
read my collection and I have completely switch all music playing to
Amarok!

Anyhow, the point.

Amarok has brought renewed enjoyment to music listening!  Additions
like wiki pages and song lyrics make the difference.  Major thanks to
all the developers that have dedicated hard work and time to the
project.

Andy